Vai al contenuto

far qualificare una ragazza!

ilmaredinemo

Messaggi raccomandati

ilmaredinemo

Ciao ragazzi!

Devo farvi una domanda molto stupida, ma il senso vero di questo concetto non l'ho capito

mai veramente.

Perchè far qualificare una ragazza e con quali comportamenti, con quale mentalità?

Sarge On!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Alfie

questa è l' idea che mi sono fatto io: dopo che tu hai fatto dhv, sarà lei a doverlo in qualche modo fare. Tu guidi il discorso e ad un certo punto le fai capire come deve essere una donna per te. Un esempio scemo: a me piace molto il rock classico anni 70, a te piace? se hai creato attraction probabilmente cercherà di compiacerti.

Oppure: sai a me piace che qualche volta una ragazza cucini per me, sai cucinare?

Oppure: parlami un po' di te, cos' è che ti contraddistingue?

Se in A2 hai fatto le cose per bene a questo punto lei vorrà dimostrare di essere "quella giusta" e si qualificherà, e se lo fa tu la premi e fai un po' di push & pull.

Gradirei che qualcuno più esperto mi confermasse/smentisse, anch' io ho tanto da imparare.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

patrizio

Post da bristollair:

Falle capire che ti piace…per una cosa specifica

Once the girl is attracted to you, it's vital to let her know that you are also attracted to her, for reasons other than that she has tits and ass. This can be a very short phase, but it is essential for eliminating LMR. If you have established that a girl likes you, if you don't make it clear that you like her, then she'll just think you're using her. If it's clear that the feeling is mutual, then it's only natural that you'll get to know each other.

The term 'Qualify' seems to be used in three ways in the community: Qualifying yourself, to HBs or AMOGs, is always bad. Getting the girl to qualify HERSELF, is awesome in the attract phase. Qualifying the girl, to let her know you are interested, is what this phase is all about.

Again, here are three of Style's attraction switches that you need to flip in this phase:

1) She has special qualities that you look for in a girl

2) We have things in common

3) We have chemistry (we communicate)

Proper Compliments are the easiest way to communicate that you like a girl. Whereas an AFC would gush with compliments - "You're so cool" "I like your hat" "I bet you're really really good at it", there is one awesome way to structure compliments such that they cement attraction.

"You are X, I like that in a girl"

"You have X, I find that very attractive"

etc

Note that the more unique and perceptive X is, the more this will hit home. One that I use a lot is "your X matches the colour of your Y... you obviously think a lot about your appearance, I like that in a girl".

I almost always adopt the girl as my little sister to transition into this phase. This makes it absolutely clear that you like her, while totally destroying her sexual power. By qualifying her further, you allow her the opportunity to re-assert it.

After more fluff I'll roll into my Three Smiles routine, which really fills a girl with warm fuzzies, when it comes from a guy she is attracted to. When she smiles about something, I'll say "you know... you have Three Smiles..." (she'll smile) "... and that's a fourth". Then describe a couple, and leave the others as open loops. "Yeah, there's one kind of fake-ass 'who are these strange guys talking to me' kind of smile... it doesn't fool anyone, sweetheart. But then there's this genuine, sunshiney smile when your whole face lights up..." Any sort of cold read on her smiles is great here.

The Trust Test, Tension Test fit in here. You can also strawberry fields if you use it to qualify, and I tend to use cube to transition into the next phase.

The QUALIFY phase can be a very short phase! "You're cool, you should come to the next bar with us".

Kino becomes calmer and more affectionate in this phase. Back-touches, hugs, hair touching and cheek kisses. Massage, also.

At some point, probably the conversation will naturally move on to CONNECTing. If the ATTRACT phase goes on too long, you can backpeddle with a strong QUALIFY phase. However, if the QUALIFY phase over-qualifies her, you'll need to return to the ATTRACT phase, which is bad. If the ATTRACT phase raises your value and lowers hers, then the QUALIFY phase should bring hers up to where it is still (slightly) below yours.

Next: Just get to know each other..

• Mi piace! 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

patrizio

Da Love system 2

COMMON MISTAKES

Don’t simply indicate interest for anything she says while qualifying. Try to inquire a bit deeper and get some unique information. Qualification should connect with the girl on a more emotional level. For example, if you say, “Are you adventurous?” and she says “Yes,” don’t just stop there. Ask her “So what’s the most adventurous thing you’ve done lately?” Only reward and relate when she describes it to you. The point is to make her work a little for your approval.

Qualification can get boring if you’re not inquisitive. The crux is this: the Attraction phase is based more on wide rapport (i.e. multiple conversational threads, changing topics and transitioning incessantly). The Qualification phase is based more on deep rapport (i.e. emotional connection, asking deeper questions, reward and relating).

Don’t forget to sexually escalate during and after qualification. Sexual progression is moving towards the kiss close or establishing sexual interest or establishing that you’re a sexual threat. It’s fine to escalate during qualification, in fact you should do it, but once you actually qualify her, you should escalate.

ONGOING QUALIFICATION

Qualification doesn’t just occur during the Qualification phase of the model. It’s on­going. You will continue to qualify a woman during comfort and even after you have slept with her and begun a relationship. Some cold-read style qualifiers can show you’re observing her behavior and create opportunities for her to demonstrate value and try to impress you.

“I think we have the same problem you know - I bet people look at you some-

times and think you’ve had it easy all your life, but they don’t know about some

of the shit you’ve had to go through, and how hard you’ve had to work to get

where you are now. They take it for granted because it looks easy from the

outside.”

“Do you ever think that because you’re so outgoing, because you know everyone,

they miss the person you really are inside? It sucks, doesn’t it?”

“I recognize it when I meet an independent person like you, who doesn’t let other

people tell you what to think, but you’re open to new ideas.”

“I bet some people think you’re a bitch, and that hurts you, because you’re a

loving person, but you don’t have time for everyone who wants some of your

time -- that used to drive me nuts.”

“I think we’re quite similar in a way: Sometimes people think you’re not quite

reaching your full potential, but you have dreams much bigger than they can

think, and you know that somehow you’ll find your way there.”

“Someone once told me there are two types of people in the world: actors and

observers. I can see it in your eyes and the way you hold yourself that you under-

stand people, and you’re often happy to let other people take the lead, but when

you act, you take the world by storm and surprise everyone - you’ve got a real

hidden power - I think that’s one reason I feel so connected to you.”

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

patrizio

Chi traduce avrà SHB fino alla sua morte!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

ilmaredinemo
Se in A2 hai fatto le cose per bene a questo punto lei vorrà dimostrare di essere "quella giusta"

Ok! Perchè però? Qual è il senso? Perchè una donna dovrebbe qualificarsi dopo l'attrazione?

E' necessariamente lo step successico?

Per intenderci!

l'attrazione, che una donna prova per noi, le da la prova istintiva che siamo uomini adatti a procreare!

Questo lo capisco e lo accetto chiaramente! Ma qual è la spiegazione sessuale del farla qualificare?

Scusatemi se sono pesante, ma non riesco proprio a fare domande del tipo -sei avventurosa? -

solo perchè cosi' scrivono sui manuali, mi sentirei un fesso!

Mi ha aiutato molto di più immaginarmi le caratteristiche personali, caratteriali, spirituali ed estetiche della mia compagna ideale. Nella speranza di focalizzarmi verso il sesso!

@Ola Patrizio! grazie di aver postato i testi!

Sarge On!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

ambigramma
l'attrazione, che una donna prova per noi, le da la prova istintiva che siamo uomini adatti a procreare!

Questo lo capisco e lo accetto chiaramente! Ma qual è la spiegazione sessuale del farla qualificare?

Uomo che fa qualificare la donna = uomo disponibile a una LTR.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

patrizio

Allora qualificare serve a far guadagnare la nostra approvazione ad una ragazza.Noi non vogliamo una ragazza solo perchè munita di tette,culo e vagina capiente(vero?porconi!),ma siccome abbiamo molta scelta dobbiamo selezionare meglio le nostre prede.Lei deve capire che ci sta conquistando,la stiamo valutando sul suo carattere,la premiamo quando s'impegna a conquistarci.

Questo per il principio psicologico per cui più una persona investe su di noi(tempo,energie,soldi)più il nostro valore sale.

LEI VUOLE ESSERE APPREZZATA NON SOLO PER IL SUO ASPETTO FISICO MA ANCHE PER IL SUO CARATTERE.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

IlcontediMontecristo

Quello che dite è vero ma la qualificazione funziona se la ragazza è attratta e se la qualificazione è reale

anche quello che dice ambigramma non è parzialmente giusto per fare una one night non so quanto possa essere utile farla qualificare..

Modificato da IlcontediMontecristo
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti