Vai al contenuto

Qualcosa di veramente speciale..regole all'interno

hypnotist

Messaggi raccomandati

hypnotist

Allora alcune regole prima di procedere in questo post:

Uno studente di badboy ha scritto questa tecnica per l'attraction.

E' qualcosa di unico e geniale.

Gli ho chiesto il favore di forwardarlo qua, però a delle condizioni,

ovvero, il post è solo per QUESTO forum e nessun'altro.

Nessun forwarding a nessuno, nemmeno al vostro migliore amico,

non deve apparire su masf, e non voglio che lo rigiriate al vostro amico americano con il quale avete scambiato mp3 o materiali sulla seduzione ok?

E' un regalo solo per voi.

Se lo dovessi vedere in giro, non forwarderò più niente, con perdita per tutti...

Il post è in inglese, non ho al momento il tempo di tradurlo, se qualche buon anima pensa di tradurlo per i non anglofoni, mi mandi un pm.

Per quelli che riescono a leggere in inglese, aspettatevi che qualcosa vi cliccki nel cervello dopo averlo letto e vi faccia rivedere le interazioni che avete avuto finora in modo diverso...

Buona lettura.

Hypno

The big switch

Dear forum,this is my Christmas present to you :

(ok, maybe this is super obvious to some guys here, but I just understood it after a conversation with my gf when she told me why she liked me..)

Attraction has always been a mystery to me.

This is because there are a lot of switches that create attraction.

But there is a major switch that even alone can do the job.

Everything else alone can create interest and curiosity, so the girl later may choose to want you.

But this major switch doesn't let her choose. If it's on, it's on.

I can be playful and create happy moments, so the girl may think, this guy is fun, maybe I would like him....

(she still chooses, but it's a nice add on swictch...)

So, the BIG switch is NOT: horniness, sexual state (I have had the most hard dick in front of girls and they wouldn't give a shit..)

NOT: beauty, nice appearance (perfect add on small switch, but I have seen beautiful guys LJBFed cause they had the BIG switch off...)

What the BIG switch is?

Kind of hard to explain at text but I'll try.

BIG switch is: I'm stronger than the girl, dominance. Not a muscle dominance (that's obvious), but a male/female, sexy dominance.

Like she knows that if the stupid society was not there, I would turn her around and fuck her haard, and later feed her strawberries.(an alpha who cares for her)

This male dominance is like something that you have done accidently without knowing it at more shy, ugly girls, that you know you have them.

You meet them, you know you are ABOVE them, but you still go on and seduce them.

Their knees bent before you, they may look down, blush, smile, raise heart beat,swallow saliva, take away their eyes (painful feeling of submission).

They SUBMIT to you, it's their role..

If it's a party girl and I cant make her submit to me, I'll have to treat her like stone and MAKE her submit. I'll grab her to me etc.

Or if the girl is showing indication of interest like smiling, touching... but not the indication of interest who are a trademark of the BIG switch (submission indication of interest), then I 'll just treat her physically like a stone and I will create them.

She never had a right to choose if she likes me or not.

If the girl just doesn't submit to me, it means that she has a stronger frame than me, I'm not strong enough for her and my seduction is not a strong enough. Maybe I will get into a problematic relationship with her.

So, matrix frames, girls frames might be stronger from time to time from my male dominant frame.

Examples: At relatives, friends gf etc., you might have seen this strong frame from your part, but it scares you since it's your budy's girlfriend, so you turn it off and become a female friend, funny and everything, but not a dominant... Or you may keep your dominance but avoid interaction with her, Eye contact with her etc.. Or she avoids it.. Notice at these occasions what part of your character you turn off!

Example 2: Of course I try to look good, then go meet a girl , (words mean shit in front of the big attraction switch).

I introduce my self, have my legs spread appart, give her my hand calmly and hold it more, look her face, smile, take off her sunglasses and look her eyes. Tell her:mmm,you have beautiful eyes, she blushes a little. indication of interest of the big switch. I have her, go to rapport and venue change....

Important note: Sharks openers are the PERFECT verbal game for this dominant switch. And compliments, since what is more perfect in life than the most dominant thing to like you?

So, attraction for me now comes to: look good, make her submit, pay her some compliments/make her feel nice (or not...)

Maybe later at rapport I'll tell her something that will make me look educated or adventurous.... But I tell it from the place of power like Shark would say, so it has strength...It doesn't seem like trying to impress...

If you ever see the indication of interest of the Big switch, take notice of what you feel, your body language at this time and keep it. With some practice , doing it at the super beautiful girls or at matrix impossible places will be feasible. I'm working on it.

Every feedback at this is welcome

ps: Being dominant is not being dangerous to her ok?Remember to smile and not look like you ran out of jail and cops are after you

ps2: If you have smaller indication of interest, you can still close but some more attraction wouldn't be bad..

ps3: Sometimes this can be done without even try, eg: you're the club dj and she is an 18 years old who just went out of the house for the third time.

Ps4: make her shy in front of you..

ps5: Calibrate attraction and how much uncomfortableness you can give her. Maybe with a qualifying comment she will freak and maybe by seeing a fugitive running to her she will feel horny. Make her submit as far as she can take it.

Originally wrote by Giannis

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

SynergiA

Grazie Hypo.. personalmente lo custodirò gelosamente. Applauso

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Ospite Donald Fuck

Interessante eh... ma 'ndo sta la novità?

Sul serio, non sto prendendo in giro...

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

hypnotist
Interessante eh... ma 'ndo sta la novità?  

Sul serio, non sto prendendo in giro...

niente di nuovo infatti, come direbbe deangelo questo post parla dell'elusive obvious, qualcosa che accade sempre a tutti ma che quasi nessuno vede.

Consiglio di rileggere una diecina di volte questa parte:

Examples: At relatives, friends gf etc., you might have seen this strong frame from your part, but it scares you since it's your budy's girlfriend, so you turn it off and become a female friend, funny and everything, but not a dominant... Or you may keep your dominance but avoid interaction with her, Eye contact with her etc.. Or she avoids it.. Notice at these occasions what part of your character you turn off!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Papero

interessante... ma ho la sensazione che a volte le donne non si vogliano proprio lasciar dominare! ad es. ieri sera uscendo con una vecchia amica (che mi ha ljbfriendato a suo tempo) si e' creata una situazione di sto genere:

ci siamo dati appuntamento in centro e pioveva. io avevo un ombrello enorme e lei un ombrellino di quelli piccoli piccoli. allora lei mi spara un "beh visto che hai l'ombrellone vengo sotto con te.."

io non rispondo, lei richiude l'ombrello e mi prende sottobraccio. allora le faccio "hei, adesso che liberta' ti prendi... :D"

lei ci rimane un po' cosi' cosi': "beh, ti da' problemi? niente!" (si stacca e riapre il suo ombrello)

continuiamo con le chiacchiere e arriviamo davanti al cinema dove volevamo andare, ci sediamo su una panchina di marmo coperta dalla pioggia.

lei: "e' freddissima questa panchina!"

io: "potevi sederti in braccio a me :)"

lei: "ma se prima ti ho preso sottobraccio e hai fatto storie, adesso ti pare che mi siedo in braccio?"

io: "e' perche' non me lo hai *chiesto*.. :D"

lei rimane spiazzatissima! ma non sono riuscito a farla scendere dal suo piedistallo e farglielo chiedere.. :D alla fine ha rifiutato ed e' rimasta dov'era :p

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

-eFFe-

In amore (quindi anche in seduzione) non si chiede: si fa.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Fermin

per favore lo traducete in italiano ve ne sarei per sempre grato!!!!!!!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

John Difool

A grandi linee assomiglia alle mie osservazioni sul Higher Value...

http://www.italianseduction.club/forum/showt...read.php?t=1219

Io valgo più della HB = Io domino la HB

Concetto simile... un frame che deve soggiacere ad ogni nostra interazione per renderele N volte più efficace...

Inoltre la stessa sensazione che si tratti di una grande verità nascosta in un concetto all'apparenza semplice.

Proverò a tenerlo a mente e vedere che succede.

Grazie Mille Hypno per il regalino! :)

JDF

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti