Vai al contenuto

Terza via al PUing?

LonRan

Messaggi raccomandati

LonRan

Sembra che stia nascendo una terza via al PUing, in qualche modo alternativa sia all'indirect che al direct. Lo dico solo basandomi sull'ultima newsletter di Cliff (di cui riporto uno stralcio qui sotto) che parla di Zan, un PUA citato anche nella classifica di Thundercat.

Mi piacerebbe capirne di più del "metodo Zan". Aria fritta o davvero qualcosa di nuovo?

The underlying beliefs and concepts taught are new to the community, but not unique to Zan, as several other Pick Up Guru's have come to similar conclusions and have posted about it. Zan just happens to take the concepts further. The beliefs and concepts that Zan subscribes to are age old and tested by time and have been thoroughly researched by Zan, who is an avid historian. Perhaps if you read the stories of Don Juan, or the writings of Kierkegaard, you will figure out what Zan's approach is. Zan even references Casanova and Sartre in his workshops. The bottom line is that Zan's material is part of a new movement in the community, which is different from both the indirect and direct methods of seduction.

How does Zan's material relate to the other methods, in fact?

Actually it doesn't, it is a new perspective. I am friends with both Mystery's camp and with Badboy's camp, and I'd have to say that Zan's material is actually much closer to Badboy's material than to Mystery's, but would fit into the later stages of the Mystery Method. Another question is, is the world ready for this?

There was intense discussion about this, whether people outside the community would be ready for this. It's hard to say. Is the public really ready for any method? Style's book is really the first major step towards getting mainstream acceptance for the seductive arts, but there really needs to be more major mainstream events that paint the community in a positive light. Perhaps if guys stopped being mean to girls and started seducing them using a smooth Zan method approach, women would start paying more attention to our underground movement.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

LonRan

Alla faccia del ca**o, è saltato fuori che questo Zan sarebbe uscito niente meno che con Monica Bellucci...

Ho scovato un posto della Mystery Lounge ripreso tre anni fa da Cliff. Ne riporto un pezzo sotto.

In sintesi il nostro amico si fece un viaggio a Milano dal Canada, conobbe la Bellucci, che allora aveva 18 anni e passarono cinque giorni insieme :cool:

Vorrei proprio vedere i Super8 che cita...

A proposito, il sito di Zan lo trovate qui: www.enlightenedseduction.com

Have any of you guys seen the movie

"Malena"? Great fucking movie. Go buy or rent it. The star of this movie is

Monica Bellucci. Ah, bellissimo! She is so beautiful. In fact, she

approaches my inherent Platonic "ideal" of a woman. I mentally make a

comparison between all the girls I meet and her - she is my standard. And I

have done so for the past 13 or 14 years. Why, you ask? Well, therein lies

my story.

Back in 1988 or so, I spent some time in Milan. And I met Monica Bellucci.

She was about 18 or 19 then (I was about 24) and she was modelling there.

This was before her film career. I met her in a small town outside of Milan

called Treviglio. At a small cafe. She was with a girlfriend. She was

beautiful. So of course, I talked to her. Turns out she had just signed up

with Elite Models and was just starting to get some work.

And I ended up spending five days with her. Great memories. Every day, we

would ride the train from Treviglio into Milan and back again. And man, I

remember I was absolutely smitten by this girl. But my time in Milan was up

- and I had to return to Canada. So five days was all we had. I still have

some Super8 video somewhere of her waving goodbye to me and blowing me a

kiss at Milan's Grand train station. Man, did I hate to leave her.

Did we have sex? Alas, gentle reader, we did not. Even though I was

modelling at the time, I was AFC. But we did kiss and make out a lot. Fine,

fine memories.

Anyway, I returned to Canada, and her modelling career took off. And now

she is in major movies. Besides "Malena", she is also in "Brotherhood of

the Wolf" - another movie that rawks! And "Under Suspicion" with Gene

Hackman. Plus a whole bunch of French and Italian films. And she is going

to be in the new Matrix movie.

I always wonder about her and wonder if she remembers me. lol End of story.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Da un lato, la cosa sembra interessante.

Scopo di Zan è senz'altro quello di promuovere i suoi seminari e l'assenza di REALI DETTAGLI su quale sia questa tremenda innovazione alternativa al direct e all'indirect un pò puzza e mi fa storcere il naso.

Sono comunque incuriosito dei nuovi sviluppi e "apporti" che può avere portato nella SS essendo pienamente consapevole che persino Mystery "non è tutto" alla luce delle mie personali ricerche che sicuramente completano positivamente un eccellente modello come l'm3.

Attendiamo maggiori notizie ;) grazie per la segnalazione

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti