Vai al contenuto

"Il segreto dell'EYE CONTACT" con AiViA

TAuRus

Messaggi raccomandati

ExcitingLove

Ho fatto qualche ricerca ma non ho trovato nulla nemmeno nei forum esteri, a parte un blog di seduzione in inglese che chiama guida all'eye contact un paio di consigli stantii.

Guide to Eye Contact

by REd-xL

Here’s some general tips and secrets to eye contact...

Good eye contact must be complemented by a genuine smile, or else you’ll just be staring, which makes anyone feel uncomfortable. Now don’t always smile, cause that just makes you look insecure, but smile at the key points.

Along with staring, never do it for more than 4-5 seconds, as this bypasses the comfort zone.

Mirror her eyes: pay attention to her eye brows and mimic the emotions of surprise or sadness (to "feel her pain") when she describes a story. It works best if accompanied by a little nod at these points of inflection.

With the thing about eye contact at the mall, why waste your time trying to get a girl’s attention by staring into her eyes? When I pass girls, I stop them by excusing myself and asking them if they like a certain type of music. Then they ask, surprised, "Why?" Then I tell them I saw a unique rhythm in their walk and go on to introduce myself...

This is just one example of how to approach a girl. I wouldn’t recommend using it because things have to be spontaneous for girls to take them genuinely.

Pupil size is very important in attraction. If they dilate (grow larger), this is a sure-fire sign of attraction. If they pupate (grow smaller), that’s not a good sign.

Pay attention to blinking; both frequency and amplitude. If she blinks more often, this is indicative of anxiety or discomfort: bad sign. If her blinking is slower, it means she’s relaxed and at ease, so she’s in a good position to be swooned by you.

A quick shudder of the eyes means indifference or heightened interest (you’ll be able to tell the difference by the brows). If her blinking is long and slow-moving, she may be seductively trying to grab your interest.

When you make initial eye-contact, and if she looks down then away, that’s interest. If she just looks away or gawks back glazily, it doesn’t mean anything. But don’t stop trying.

Eye contact is essential to building rapport with someone. It brings to life the essence of emotion, attraction, confidence, and acknowledgement. Not a bad package......

Just remember, eye contact alone won’t cut it. It’s the whole package that counts, but eye contact will enforce many of the most important facets of affection and rapport.

Use it wisely, genuinely, and seductively to reach your aim...

Nel Predator's Clan approfondirò l'argomento, nel quarto modulo, oltre a rilasciare per iscritto gli argomenti del webinar.

Credo che sarà l'unico materiale serio ed approfondito che potrai recuperare...

il 4° modulo sarebbe quindi al quarto mese giusto? ogni mese 1 modulo. cmq Grazie tante

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

il 4° modulo sarebbe quindi al quarto mese giusto? ogni mese 1 modulo. cmq Grazie tante

Non è più a moduli mensili.

Ora virtualmente se uno volesse potrebbe già prendere subito tutti i moduli, oppure rimanere fermo al primo per un anno.

Dico virtualmente perché ancora ho solo iniziato il terzo modulo.

• Mi piace! 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Mercuzio01

Domanda: più o meno quando è prevista l'uscita della registrazione del webinar per il Clan?

• Mi piace! 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

^'V'^

Domanda: più o meno quando è prevista l'uscita della registrazione del webinar per il Clan?

Entro inizio novembre, devo prima pubblicare il primo sottomodulo del quarto modulo, poi c'è EC che è il secondo sottomodulo.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Mercuzio01

Entro inizio novembre, devo prima pubblicare il primo sottomodulo del quarto modulo, poi c'è EC che è il secondo sottomodulo.

Novembre? ..................... :shok:

Cercherò di portare pazienza, la curiosità mi sta dilaniando le viscere!!!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Bluesy_Voice

Novembre? ..................... :shok:

Cercherò di portare pazienza, la curiosità mi sta dilaniando le viscere!!!

Mi associo al tuo dolore, fratello! ;)

• Mi piace! 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

AquilaImperiale

L'unica parte del mio corpo che si salva (e l'unica per cui fin'ora ho ricevuto i complimenti) sono gli occhi.

Questo può essere positivo per l"EYE CONTACT"?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Vincent Persiani

Mi associo al tuo dolore, fratello! ;)

Anch'io, forse era meglio che lo vedevo live xD

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 settimane dopo...
ExcitingLove

Aivia ho visto c'è un nuovo webinar sul sito onlyone, come mai non c'è un post qui su IS?

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

^'V'^

Chi si iscrive alla newsletter di onlyone riceve la notizia prima.

Poi dopo un po' viene postato anche qui

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti