Vai al contenuto

instant dates goes wrong

ran1

Messaggi raccomandati

ciao friends,

I recently moved to italy, and can't speak italian yet (working on it),

so sorry for writing in english, and thank you for reading!

so i do mostly day game. i always open very calmly, introduce myself, and state my intentions (like: you look cute / you're stunning / you're beautiful). i make small talk, laugh a bit on nonsense that comes up and use casual touch. when it goes well, i try to move the set - to the side of the street, or ask her for a cup of coffee.

what is happening to me a lot, is that after going together, getting the coffee (most of the times, only i would get the coffee, and they just sit with me), at some point i go for the kiss - at which point they give me a surprised look, and either "i have a boyfriend" or just "i have to go".

now, usually, i dont make a big deal out or a kiss failure, i would just take a step back and try again later, but as for the girls - they always pull out the boyfriend or "have to go" thing.

so whats the deal? what am i missing?

if they actually have a boyfriend, it would be nice to just avoid them from the beginning. and if its just an excuse - it would be nice to understand what is going wrong.

i think i had 5-6 chances for instant dates here in italy (milan), and all but one ended this way.

thanks!

• Mi piace! 2
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Anyway, thanks for your point of view about italiano girls. If you would tell us more, we (I) will be gratefull for this.

Modificato da poiuyto
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

maldiluna

ciao friends,

I recently moved to italy, and can't speak italian yet (working on it),

so sorry for writing in english, and thank you for reading!

so i do mostly day game. i always open very calmly, introduce myself, and state my intentions (like: you look cute / you're stunning / you're beautiful). i make small talk, laugh a bit on nonsense that comes up and use casual touch. when it goes well, i try to move the set - to the side of the street, or ask her for a cup of coffee.

what is happening to me a lot, is that after going together, getting the coffee (most of the times, only i would get the coffee, and they just sit with me), at some point i go for the kiss - at which point they give me a surprised look, and either "i have a boyfriend" or just "i have to go".

now, usually, i dont make a big deal out or a kiss failure, i would just take a step back and try again later, but as for the girls - they always pull out the boyfriend or "have to go" thing.

so whats the deal? what am i missing?

if they actually have a boyfriend, it would be nice to just avoid them from the beginning. and if its just an excuse - it would be nice to understand what is going wrong.

i think i had 5-6 chances for instant dates here in italy (milan), and all but one ended this way.

thanks!

Do as Amnesiac said.

Don't even bother moving the girl to the coffee, you're just wasting your time.

Ask straight for the number and then call her to go out on a date.

Modificato da maldiluna
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

thanks for the response guys.

just to clarify, the point in sitting for coffee is to make the number more solid. to increase the chances she will actually meet me later.

any way, thanks again, ill keep you posted!

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 4 settimane dopo...
francoseduction

thanks for the response guys.

just to clarify, the point in sitting for coffee is to make the number more solid. to increase the chances she will actually meet me later.

any way, thanks again, ill keep you posted!

I think that what could increase the chances of success could be when you sit at the coffee place to assume a more dominant, aggressive attitude. You need to come out in the interaction as the "owner of the place" Chat with the people around, not only her, make her feel like you would have invited her at a party of your own, lead the conversation, especially at the beginning a lot, you need to have her feel like you are "owning her emotionally".

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 settimane dopo...

I think giving up about kclosing in day game is not the best choose to make. If someone can do it, you can learn how to do it. Go on trying if you don't care about losing the girl.

​Reading your description I noticed a lack of kino in the interaction, you are maybe skipping comfort. Take her hands, ask her to close her eyes and you'll get kisses at last.

​Go on and have fun man! :DD

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti