Vai al contenuto

European PUA Meeting 2005 - Vienna, Austria

miky73

Messaggi raccomandati

miky73

Get off your lazy asses and join our great European Summer Meetig in Vienna, hosted by the Austrian Lair (www.austrianplayers.com)!

WHEN?

This event is held from the 24th-26th of June, on the weekend of Europe's largest open air festival (~2.9 mio visitors) in Vienna. So there will be enough girls for everyone!

WHAT?

During daytime there is going to be a choice of workshops held by top PUAs (Cortez, Magnus, Viktor_Germany, myself and others). We can also do some sightseeing (aka streetsarging)

Then there's plenty of action at the open-air festival.

Finally, who didn't get laid by then, can rock one of Viennas great clubs!

HOW MUCH?

This event is going to be as free as possible, perhaps a minor fee of ~5 Euros for material and equipment rent. And a 30 Euro damage deposit, which will be fully refunded if nothing happens (this is neccessary due to Austrian law), just as an insurance for the whole group.

LOGISTICS?

We'll assist you to organize your trip, pick you up at the airport (Graz/Vienna, as there are really cheap flights from capitals around Europe) and help you with accomodation (there are capabilities to host guys privately, or a cheap youth hostel at 15-30 Euro/night). So you see, everything is taken care of!

ANY QUESTIONS?

Contact me at: [email protected]

WANT TO BE THERE?

Write: "YEAH, I want to join you guys!" to [email protected]

best regards,

ffflo

io ci vado... voi che fate??

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

• 2 anni dopo...

Get off your lazy asses and join our great European Summer Meetig in Vienna, hosted by the Austrian Lair (www.austrianplayers.com)!

WHEN?

This event is held from the 24th-26th of June, on the weekend of Europe's largest open air festival (~2.9 mio visitors) in Vienna. So there will be enough girls for everyone!

WHAT?

During daytime there is going to be a choice of workshops held by top PUAs (Cortez, Magnus, Viktor_Germany, myself and others). We can also do some sightseeing (aka streetsarging)

Then there's plenty of action at the open-air festival.

Finally, who didn't get laid by then, can rock one of Viennas great clubs!

HOW MUCH?

This event is going to be as free as possible, perhaps a minor fee of ~5 Euros for material and equipment rent. And a 30 Euro damage deposit, which will be fully refunded if nothing happens (this is neccessary due to Austrian law), just as an insurance for the whole group.

LOGISTICS?

We'll assist you to organize your trip, pick you up at the airport (Graz/Vienna, as there are really cheap flights from capitals around Europe) and help you with accomodation (there are capabilities to host guys privately, or a cheap youth hostel at 15-30 Euro/night). So you see, everything is taken care of!

ANY QUESTIONS?

Contact me at: [email protected]

WANT TO BE THERE?

Write: "YEAH, I want to join you guys!" to [email protected]

best regards,

ffflo

io ci vado... voi che fate??

Ciao,

lo so che sono passati 2 anni, ma volevo sapere se qualcuno c'è andato e come sono andate le cose.

Ho dato un'occhiata al link, ma è quasi tutto in austriaco e non ci capisco niente.

Grazie a presto

Smartboy

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti