Vai al contenuto

Picking up Women without Italian Language

masac

Messaggi raccomandati

Ciao Amici,

I am a 27 year old man and I came to Italy 2 months ago. I am living in Rome and I currently speak only English. I am also learning Italian.

1. Do you think there are some chances to get a girl with English skills only?
2. Do Italian girls respond to foreigners the same way they respond to the natives?

PS: I am a University student and would like to try Day-game.

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

Menefrego
Il 9/12/2019 alle 00:37 , masac ha scritto:

Ciao Amici,

I am a 27 year old man and I came to Italy 2 months ago. I am living in Rome and I currently speak only English. I am also learning Italian.

1. Do you think there are some chances to get a girl with English skills only?
2. Do Italian girls respond to foreigners the same way they respond to the natives?

PS: I am a University student and would like to try Day-game.

Hi and welcome. Where are you from?

1) Many Italians do not speak English (especially if you are a native speaker is hard for them to understand your accent) you may have troubles with girls.

2) No idea, probably they may respond better since you are the “new taste” as if I go to USA i’m not just a dude but I’ll become the “cool Italian guy”. But it also depends where you from.

My advice: if your goal is getting laid I would do the game in university or student bars/discos/party since you are surrounded  by young and beautiful girls that want to have fun.

If your goal is just to improve your day game or to enjoy it go for it in Rome downtown, is a big city with a lot of tourists you should also be able to find English speakers.

Modificato da Menefrego
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

You could get a girl only speaking English yeah... A stranger one. You're in Rome, it's plenty of strangers. 

I don't think Italian girls go with stranger guy, especially the most beautiful. Sure if u don't speak word you're cut out of the race. If you speak Italian, you could be taken into consideration

Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti

senza nome
11 minuti fa, sprint ha scritto:

You could get a girl only speaking English yeah... A stranger one. You're in Rome, it's plenty of strangers. 

I don't think Italian girls go with stranger guy, especially the most beautiful. Sure if u don't speak word you're cut out of the race. If you speak Italian, you could be taken into consideration

Cannato, scusa zio.

Modificato da senza nome
  • Sigh 1
Link al commento
Condividi su altri siti